An Evening with Travis Tritt Coming to the Appalachian Wireless Arena
Pikeville, KY (January 8, 2021) – The Appalachian Wireless Arena is excited to announce CMA and Grammy award winning country artist, Travis Tritt will perform on Sunday, February 14 at 6PM.
Enjoy a special evening featuring the multi-platinum artist in an intimate solo-acoustic setting performing some of his biggest hits, including “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive,” and “Best of Intentions.” The Grand Ole Opry member will also share personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences. It’s a perfect date for Valentine’s Day!
Tickets start at $36 and will go on sale on Friday, January 15 at 10am. Tickets will be available online at Ticketmaster.com or at the Community Trust Bank Box Office. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
• Attendees will need to stay in their seats unless using the restroom or purchasing merchandise or food/beverage.
• Masks or facial coverings are required unless eating and drinking while in your seat.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue.
• Capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
• Seating has been assigned in groups of 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 seats. Each group must be purchased in its entirety.
• Social Distancing line ques will be marked for concessions, ticketing, and merchandise.
MORE ABOUT TRAVIS TRITT:
More than 25-years after Travis Tritt launched his music career, he continues to sell-out shows, top sales charts and stay true and relevant to Country music fans across the globe. On the heels of sold-out shows throughout his solo acoustic tour and amid a heavy tour schedule that takes Tritt and his band across the country to play for packed out crowds, the Southern-rock influenced Country artist topped the SoundScan Top 200 Catalog Country Albums chart for multiple weeks.
A Marietta, GA native, Travis Tritt is dubbed one of “The Class of ‘89,” which included Country music superstars Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Alan Jackson; all of whom dominated the charts in the early ‘90s. Among his eleven studio albums and numerous charted singles are nineteen Top 10 hits, including “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde,” “Love Of A Woman,” and “T-R-O-U-B-L-E.” His twenty-five year career has produced millions in album sales, two Grammy award wins and multiple No. 1 singles on the Country radio charts. For more information on Travis Tritt, visit his website TravisTritt.com and follow him on Twitter and Facebook.